My boyfriend is jealous of my bunny (as well as my other pets).

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yahoo: Success!
I took him to the farm to meet Wildfire for our first date. Wildfire likes him! So do the other horses, the kittens, and the goat lol.
Oh, and I like him too!
He is such a sweetheart, is hilarious, and is easy to talk to. I'm cautiously optimistic.
He's taking me out this weekend for another date.
My parents are quite anxious to meet him, but i'm gonna wait a little while before bringing him back to the house since my parents can be very overwhelming with all of their questions. From what i've told them so far, they already like him better than my ex.
I feel like doing a happy dance. :p

I had that problem but i was the one who was jealous! :( I live with my fiance and we had gotten our first bunny and we knew we had to get her she was sooooooo in love with my man. But after awhile it seemed like he would always be with her and she would never want to hang out with me even for a couple of minutes. Then we got a boy bun who i dearly fell in love with and even more lucky lucy (my first bun) fell in love with him as well. sometimes things just work out...

Things are going really well. :) My new boyfriend is amazing and he makes me feel so special, something I've never felt before. He's good with the animals, and we've had a talk about the future and if we work out he would be okay with having a farm. :)
I wound up changing my phone number because I was being harrassed by my ex. He was saying horrible things and basically telling me that I'm selfish and that my actions affect other people (just because I'm dating someone else and drinking occassionally!). And he says that he resents me for not living up to his expectations and that it's not his fault that I didn't work on my issues with sex while we were together and I made him do all the work (it's pretty much impossible for someone who has been abused to work on sex issues when in a relationship with a sex addict who refuses to try and change!).
I also have people on facebook reporting back to him whenever I post statuses and I have no idea who is doing it. Someone also thought it would be funny to set up a profile on a dating website in my name, with my full name and pictures. So I have guys using that to look me up on facebook. I don't know why poeple who were my friends now dislike me so much...
I'm still hurt by what he said and i'm trying not to believe that i'm a horrible person like he insinuates I am. I'm really glad to have him out of my life now. Now I just have to get him out of my head.

Those facebook friends, weren't friends. They might be jealous of how well you are doing. Some of it sounds like it's illegal, impersonating you. I'd start a 2nd facebook account & limit it to people you know that don't know Mr X. Then never look at the original account, but keep it as a target for these duds.

Wow, I just read through this post, I hope you are doing well. Sounds like a terrible situation you were in. I am a firm believer in making it clear the things that are most important in your life at the beginning of a relationship. Animals can be a very critical part of healthy living for someone with physical, psychological or emotional issues and there is no man that can take the place of those animals.

Before my husband and I got married I had told him that I would get rid of him before I ever got rid of my dogs and if he couldn't deal with that then we couldn't continue into the next stage of our relationship. He said once that although he knew I was serious when I said it he didn't understand just how much I meant it. ;-) We've had rough times and there have been times when the animals have been the center of of the issue, but we work it out and the animals stay. My husband understands and respects my need to have animals in my life and we discuss anything that involves the addition of a new animal (well except for the couple of cats that we found in bad shape and the dog we rescued... those were discussed afterwords. :)

I really hope everything is well! Please keep us updated, if your ex continues. report him for cyberbullying. Report your "friends" and since creating a dating profile without the actual person's permission seems as if it could break a couple rules.

You are extremely beautiful, with a wonderful personality.
Someone who truly loves you, sees you with your personality and no faults. You have one of the strongest attitudes I have ever heard of! Your persistance and common sense is incredible!

I'm sure many people could read this thread and be inspired to change their life and realize that their lives are similar to what yours were.

I wish you the best of luck ever!!

Jj

Things are going really well for me. Things are not that good at home, but ive been spending alot of time with my new boyfriend. Im a bit hesitant to say this just yet because i dont know the response i'll get, but...matt and i have decided to get married. We're going to wait at least a year before the actual wedding date since hes going to boot camp soon and he cant even get me a ring until he gets paid from that. We know this is what we want and it feels right. He goes to kansas city tomorrow to get sworn in and he's making me a beneficiary so if something happens to him before we get married, i'll be taken care of. Ive never been this happy. <3

Back