My best friend has bunny-napped my new babies...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TinysMom wrote:
Hmmm......so I tell Continental that the girls are coming to Texas with a stop in NJ, Indiana & Phoenix?

Sheesh...with friends like you guys - I don't need enemies!

Just kidding...I'm glad you like my girls - Ali took more pics and I'm going to put them in my blog...

Continental flies to Ithaca!
Dorm bunnies!

What about a stop at SeaTac airport to let the Washingtonians get some quality time with these adorable flemies? LOL

They are very adorable!

Ok - so let me get this right...the girls need to be routed through NJ, Indiana, Phoenix, Ithaca NY, Seattle Washington and then a trip to the UK before coming to Texas.

Hmmm....doesn't sound like a very direct route.

I think I'll just make it easier on them and fly them direct to Texas - that way I'm assured no one tries to keep them.

I'm so psyched. Long story - but got an extra $200 today....so I can buy their cages and then pay for their flights earlier than originally planned...

I want my new girls so badly....I love the ones I have - don't get me wrong.. but I want to get to know these new girls too.

Hey, Seattle is only a couple hours from me, Mikel and Zak REALLY want them to come visit! They think they're the cutest big babes ever. ;)

PS: Adding their best Hare Hefner poses...

:love:

dsc01174zk.jpg

dsc01192at.jpg

Oh Pipp - they're adorable. I definitely better not let the girls see those photos.

Are they flying into DFW? If so, they can make a pit stop here too LOL. Just came home from the Ft. Worth stock show..lots of Flemies there!!

I gotta tell you - I think these girls are really stressed out and roughing it at Ali's...

What do you think?

101_1643.jpg

101_1644.jpg

(Pictures are of Gayla...LG102)

TinysMom wrote:
I gotta tell you - I think these girls are really stressed out and roughing it at Ali's...

What do you think?

101_1643.jpg

101_1644.jpg

(Pictures are of Gayla...LG102)

:shock:Ali whatcha did?!?!?! How could you? Such... gorgeous...bunnehs.... :tears2::p

*Wonders if Peg will actually be able to take them away from Ali* :p:rose:

Unfortunately - they're NOT as sweet as they look.

I understand that at least one of them loves to honk and thump...and there has been some jumping out of the pens...

Makes me anxious to get them here ASAP so I can watch them act stupid....ah...cute.

TinysMom wrote:
Unfortunately - they're NOT as sweet as they look.

I understand that at least one of them loves to honk and thump...and there has been some jumping out of the pens...

Makes me anxious to get them here ASAP so I can watch them act stupid....ah...cute. <<<
LMAO :)

Back