My best friend has bunny-napped my new babies...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I have to share pictures of my new babies that Ali (JadeIcing) is bun-sitting for me until we get fly them here later this month or early next month..

[align=center]Girl #1
101_1559.jpg

101_1561.jpg

101_1562.jpg

101_1563.jpg

101_1564.jpg

101_1569.jpg

101_1575.jpg

and girl #2 who is still staying in her carrier so far..

101_1538.jpg

101_1541.jpg

101_1540.jpg

101_1547.jpg

101_1546.jpg

and no - she doesn't have red eyes although I'm wondering if she might carry it...

[/align]

Just beautiful! :inlove:

I love the big ears!And I do mean that in a good way :)For some reason it reminds me of my very first favorite lessonhorse many years ago who had what I used to loving refer to as helicopter ears lol Her name was Mariah

Do these two have names yet?

slavetoabunny wrote:
Gorgeous!!! Flemish? The ears kind of gives them away.
Yep - they're for my "herd" that I'm breeding of flemish giants.

They're 8 months old and the breeder was thinking they were about 14 or 15 pounds - he couldn't remember when we spoke last night (although he'd weighed them earlier).

They're definitely bigger than Sophia, Athena, Hermes & Mercury - who will be a year old in March/early April.

They do have names - but I forget what they are - I should be receiving the pedigrees on Sat or Mon - but they will also have Western themed barn names since the rabbitry is Tiny's Texas Legends.

Fran - in flemish giants the color is called light gray - but yes - it is chinchilla...one of my favorite colors.

Oh, I didn't even think about them having names on their registration papers. Duh :p

Can't wait to see what their barn names will be.

As sad as it is...I always try to avoid Flemish pictures & stories because it makes me want one even more!!!!

BUUUUUT......I LOVE your new girlies :inlove:.

JadeIcing wrote:
I get to pet them.:bunnydance:

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Oh hey wait - you'll get to clean up after their poops too!

Which reminds me - let me know when they're pooping and stuff...

There is poop all over the place. :DGoing to buy littler pan and water bowls tomorrow.

TinysMom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Yeah for poops!

:litterhealthy:

Now to wait and find out if they like MY food that I sent for them...

JadeIcing wrote:
There is poop all over the place. :DGoing to buy littler pan and water bowls tomorrow.

TinysMom wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
Rocky Hill, Connecticut to Elkhart, Indiana. Where they willrest for a few years and thenthey can catch there connecting flight to Texas.

AFTER they spend a few at my place in NJ.

:biggrin2:

All kidding aside, I'm so happy you'll be getting them!!!!

Hmmm......so I tell Continental that the girls are coming to Texas with a stop in NJ, Indiana & Phoenix?

Sheesh...with friends like you guys - I don't need enemies!

Just kidding...I'm glad you like my girls - Ali took more pics and I'm going to put them in my blog...

Latest posts

Back