Must rehome our 2 ferrets please help me find them a home!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brimmhere

Reaction score
We have two very friendly and loving ferrets that we must rehome. We are again in a financial bind as my husband was layed off from his job. Its been hard for him trying to find a good paying job in the area, and I am unable to get a job at this time. My son had gotten in an accident and was burned with 2nd and 3rd degree burns so we have to be extremely careful that his injuries do not get bumped, dirty or infected.

Pokey and Slinky are 2 males both fixed and descented. They are extremly loveable and get along great with cats and children. They absolutly love people and attention and are huge clowns. I hate to do this but right now I have to cut down on animals we have as we can barely pay for things for ourselves!!

We are located in Western Iowa near Sioux City. If you know of anyone who would make a great home for them please contact me immediatly.

We will be including a 4 story cage, litter supplies and food supplies.

Asking 100.00 not even close to the exspenses we had to pay but we want to know they are going to a good home.

Brimm, is it okay if I post your ad on a ferret board I go to? It's how I just adopted out my ferret. If it's okay, what's your e-mail address? I'll post it in the ad so they can contact you.

We found the boys a good home! They will be leaving Tuesday to go to a family about 2 hours from us. Thank you though for the offer!!

That is awesome!

My girl was adopted out as well, the family will be here Wednesday, and they are driving from 3 hours away!

Congrats on finding them a wonderful home! :D

That is so great for both of you! Its so difficult to give a pet away, but makes it so much easier when you know they are going to a loving home!

What a success!

Haley

Back