Muffin from Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinymonster

Reaction score
Hi there! We just got our first rabbit, Muffin. We bought him from a pet shop (it was a bit of a spur-of-the-moment decision, although we've been talking about it for a while-- we just fell in love!) and we don't know what sex "he" is or what breed. (He's 5 weeks old). Here's a photo!

muffin7.gif

More photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madebybees/

Hi!! I just looked at your flickr photostream and Muffin is soooo cuuuuttteeeee!!!! I love his white paw!!

Welcome!

Your bunner is a cutie!!

What part of Australia? My guy is from Toowoomba, Queensland..

Look forward to seeing you around the forum!

Z

Awwh he's adorable :inlove:

:helloand :welcome1

:wave2

Hope to see you posting around the forum...

Becca x

Oh, too cute! I also have a Muffin, but she's a brown lop. Your guy looks like a blue dutch mix.
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the warm welcome! :) We live in Perth, Western Australia. GoinBackToCali: You're lucky you don't live in Queensland, apparently you can't own a bunny there unless you are a registered magician! How crazy is that?

aww WELCOME =]

And i posted on your "what breed is my bunny" thing and i just realised your bunny is called MUffing hehe. we would looove more photos, rite RO?!

well hope you you settle in well, haha. =]

Prisca :pinkbouce:

Awww he/she is so cute...i am new to rabbits and RO and this place has given me so much help on taking care of my little Moo.

WELCOME

Latest posts

Back