Ms. Nock....Will this do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Ialsowanted a playhouse for my two older girls when they were young, but itnever happened. :(

Sooooo, I made sure the baby got one! ;)

Her Daddy custom built it with manyfeatures that were duplicated from our own home. I wanted toshow it to you since you said in the other thread you thought sheneeded one!
282eh

Hi RaspberrySwirl,

Love that it even has a number over the door so that it can be properly addressed through the post office system.

That is too cute, RaspberrySwirl. The life you've given yourchildren between the comforts of love, pets, and home melts me.

-Carolyn

Well, ideals areone thing but I'm sure my kids perceptions are another! I've given itmy best shot. ;)This will end up going off topic but at leastit won't end up on a thread of someone whomay get broadsidedby a load of unexpected posts! I like to use the words ofthose such as Oprah andMaya Angelou when I say somethingalong the lines of "You do the best you can and when you know better,you do better."

Thanks for the compliments on the playhouse. I sure wish I had one when I was little!

hmmm, now how far is Kansas from BC, Canada?

Cher (with a really big back yard...)

(HINT HINT)

HEY, that's nicer than my apartment! Any interest in adopting a couple in their mid-twenties and building another playhouse?

Cher wrote:
hmmm, now how far is Kansas from BC, Canada?

Cher (with a really big back yard...)

(HINT HINT)
Alberta's closer! *HINT HINT* lmao.

That is soooooocute!!! Let's see, I have 3 boys and 1 baby girl....I'm gonnahave to show this to my hubby and get him moving!!!

So how easy/hard was building it? Let me know, Ionly have a few years before she is old enough for one!!!

Dawn

Well, winter iscoming and things always slow down for a construction guy in thewinter. ;) Maybe I should make him a list and tell him to getstarted on those playhouses!

Oh how cute!! I want something likethat for my girls. Unfortunately it'll have towaitbecause with all the moving the military requires it'snot practical. Very good job on building it though.

Shannon

Latest posts

Back