Mr. Wiggles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
On Sunday one of my birds died. I was the closestto him of all my birds, he was a very good friend. I've had a couple ofvery sad days, but Mr. Wiggles just keeps me smiling. Earlier on SundayI had sheared Mr. Wiggles (still have his front legs to do) and afterhe's lost that heavy coat he becomes so much more active. Last night hewas just leaping straight up into the air, it was so funny. He was sohappy I couldn't help but be happy with him. Also on Sunday half waythrough his groom, he chinned me for the first time. I thought that wassomething, I had been working on him for awhile and he was gettingbored so I took him outside for a break and he came over and chinnedme, I couldn't believe it, if I were him I would have kept my distance!:D

As soon as I finish his legs pics will be coming... I wanted to surprise everyone but I had to come gloat about him.

Megan

Very sorry to hear that your bird died :(

Looking forward to seeing the "sheared" Mr. Wiggles!

Pam

Sorry about your bird. Idon't know what I could do without Nepo either, he keeps me fromgetting bored and he gets me happy when I'm sad.:)

Latest posts

Back