Mr/Mrs Bunny !!!... just wanted to share photos because Bunny is just so cute.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBunny

Boomer Bunny
Reaction score
My Bunny moved in late last night... Mr/Mrs Bunny is just soooo cute and sweet and adorable. I am totally in love. My son and i just sit and watch Bunny for hours on end and even both of us got up super early (on a weekend mind you) just to check on Bunny and see how Mr/Mrs Bunny's night went.

anyways here is some photos from last night... Bunny likes to eat and already had a huge variety in it's diet (at the place he came from) so this big boy loves all his food.

Mr/MrsBunny was the biggest in a litter of 4. My friend/work colleague got one of the brothers or sisters of Mr/Mrs Bunny and called hers Coconut (grey and white colouring) and Coconut was the smallest of the litter but so tiny and sweet.

i love Bunny's furry feet. so big and cute.

bunny with coconut before coconut had to leave for its new home too.

Bunny just hanging out on a super soft fleece blanket in his cage.

I called Bunny Mr/Mrs Bunny because i don't know for sure what sex it is. i am clueless and so i'll take Bunny to the vet just for a check up and to get Bunny sexed.

Todays photos... sooooo cute.
Bunny was exploring the sunroom. He loved sitting at the door watching through the glass at the new world outside.

1911800_10152013594897081_680689078_n.jpg

1975267_10152013594052081_1961271483_n.jpg

10006601_10152013593632081_1845890465_n.jpg

Thanks... i couldn't agree more !!!

Bunny is the cutest thing ... i just adore bunny.
i really need a proper name one day for bunny. i'm just not imaginative enough to think of one.

ok last photos (for today) I promise ! Just too cute i cant help myself.

cuddle bunny.jpg

handful of bunny.jpg

tiny bunny.jpg

7 weeks. That's what i was told how old he was when i picked him up last night.

he is tiny. he was the biggest one though. The little one my friend got could fit in my two closed hands and i could put them together and you couldn't see the bunny between my hands, hers was the runt of the litter. I do have big hands :wink

He's definitely a Mini Lop (Holland in US.) if he's that small, they're small bunnies when compared to a Dwarf Lop he won't grow very big at all.

Most of mine are that size when they're four weeks but they're Dwarf and Cashmere Lops. I have a Plush Lop though, gorgeous girl her names Mooki and if she wasn't a lop people would mistake her as a kangaroo! She looks just like one.

hahahaha, I have chosen the name BOOMER which means Kangaroo !!! because he is coloured like a roo and it is an Aussie name for a Aussie born Bunny.

The mummy bunny wasn't very big. maybe 3x the size of Boomer. The dad was slightly bigger. I seen them both when i was there getting my bunny. The lady had several litters before and wasn't ever going to breed more but apparently at a family party someone thought it would be a good idea to let all the adult bunny rabbits mingle and well this is the result........

Back