Mr. Lola

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tisha wrote:
He loves having his ears gently massaged...he gets soo relaxed when we do!
Does he like having his cheeks stroked? Napoleon would closehis eyes and sit very still as long as we would rub his cheeks.

Laura

wow,i just want to tell how howbeautiful he is! what a heartbreaker. my first thought was a newzealand, but he does look like a white flemish. considering he onlyweighs 10 pounds, im sure hes a new zealand though. brittany(iwuvbunbuns) has a flemish thats only a few months old and i thinkshes 18 pounds! so hes definitely a new zealand, sure is gorgeousthough!!

Are you using VitaSpray on him/ her ? that will really helpthe hydration process plus add vitaminsand minerals , a Minimum of 2hours of sunlight will alsohelp with the absorbtion of Vitamin D,A UVB light will work. butnothing better than the real thing . Warmwater soaks will also help hydratehis skin , and silly Iggyslove water , not to get toindepth here but if he seems to have aproblem pooping put him in awarm, not hot tub for 15minutes and he should poop outany blockage, If he is severelydehydrated he would be having issuespooping , if not its very mild and fixable. If you should runinto problems with theIggy feel free to Pm anytime .I will be glad to share any knowledge I canto lend a helping hand .

Laura wrote:
Tisha wrote:
He loves havinghis ears gently massaged...he gets soo relaxed when we do!
Does he like having his cheeks stroked? Napoleon would closehis eyes and sit very still as long as we would rub his cheeks.

Laura
Oh, that is another favorite of his. I love getting down ontothe floor and rubbing his cheeks. I feel like sometimes I'msitting there for an hour just rubbing his cheeks, the top of his nose,his ears and brushing him. Actually, I usually am justsitting there for more than an hour!

I try not to sit on the floor too often when he's out and about runningaround because he loves to nibble on me. I've learned not toleave clothing around because then they turn into fair game forhim! Usually he comes running up and nibbles on my ankles andthat's when I know that I need to play with him and/or pet him.

Thank you for all the nice comments on him! I'm glad to knowthat we've been able to somewhat distinguish what breed he is.

~Tisha

Latest posts

Back