Moving too soon?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StitchLover

Reaction score
When I get my bunny I'll only be keeping him in my room for about a week and then I'll be moving him to the barn. Depending on when my teacher takes her classes to the barn there could be anywhere from 10-30 kids out there. Most don't go to the rabbit section but there are about 5 regulars in there. Could him being moved so soon and being around so many strangers cause problems? I didn't even think about this until just now.

It really depends on the individual bunny some react badly to change some will like it better and some don't care at all. As long as the bunny is not overwhelmed by the new people you should be ok

good luck:biggrin:

Definitely depends on the rabbit.

Also definitely a good idea to get a hide box so that when your bunny feels insecure, especially with change and new experiences (noises, smells, etc) he/she can go and feel safer. Eventually after time, it all becomes familiar but having that hide box will help regarding stress.

K:)

Latest posts

Back