Moving advice needed please

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifer143

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well, I live in Arizona at the moment, but just got a wonderful joboffer. The only problem is, it's in NEW YORK! My question is, how wouldyou all go about transporting two bunnies the safest way possible? Iwas thinking shipping them same day via an airline company such asDelta Dash would be the way to go rather than keep them in the car withme for 4-5 days. The only problem with that is you have to be averified Delta shipper and I heard that takes weeks to get approved. Isthere a way to transport them relatively stress-free in the car withme? Or is shipping them the only way to go?

Thanks for any opinions,
Jennifer

Top-o-the-morning to yee:

Just a quickie at the moment concerning your problems with not being aqualified shipper-what I had to do when I brought my girls back fromTaiwan is to hire an actual shipping company who then did all the paperwork for transporting them ( I still had to do the import/exportpermits, etc) but this way your *kids* are transported in a temperaturecontrolled environment,and you do not have to wait the weeks forapproval as a verified shipper-for your trip though go to theHRS website and from there they list many petshippingcompanies that will do this for you!

Best of luck to thee and your kids

Cher, Jezebel and Jaden :)

(If I rambled to much then just ask me to clarify....*grin grin* )\

Wow Cher, thanks for the info! I will go to that website and see what I find. I just want them to be as comfy as possible.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Latest posts

Back