mouse_chalk not around for a little bit...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's coming through on Thursday supposedly! :shock:

It was meant to be just in time for our holiday so we could celebrate while we were there.... :cry1:The money I'm spending now is the other spending money I had saved up...

Yeah, I definately need to treat myself some more! I ordered 3 tops from Dotty P and 3 from TopShop..... need to order more.... :)

Dorothy P's have some lovely stuff at the moment. Do you have a Peacocks? I know its a bit 'budget' but I get loads of cardis and jackets there. My friend works there and they regularly give out 40% 'friends and family' discounts .. 40% off an entire transaction. I often go and spend around £100 on stuff which only comes to £60, they do good budget boots and shoes too.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

We do have a Peacocks, although I don't go in there all that often. I did just have a quick look on their website, and found some boots for £12 but they only had them in 3 sizes?! :?

I really want this top!

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s..._category_rn=42325&productId=766649&langId=-1

or this one:

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s..._category_rn=42325&productId=753910&langId=-1

but £28 is a lot of money for a top- more than I'd normally spend..... :? Steve reckons I should get it though!

Jen get that lovely man of yours to pop out and get you some fresh unsweetened pinapple juice. its really good can be a little bit stingy but it kills the bad bacteria and leaves the good in your throat. ( i always suffer with sore throats when i get ill) sorry id didnt see this sooner :hug:

If you see anything in Peacocks you like (I can check boot sizes for you, they aren't 'quality' but I have a few pairs and they last the winter) let me know and I'll buy them in a few weeks when I get 40% off....

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Thanks Fran for the offer! I'll have a look sometime and see if there's anything that would fit my chunky legs lol....

Polly, thank you :hug: No sooner had I mentioned your suggestion to Steve he went out and got me some! I managed a small glass and it went down ok, but I've been really sick since so I can't drink any more just yet :( Worth a try though, thanks!

I think I'm headed to bed in a few minutes, this is not like me- usually I like to stay up as late as possible :?

Thanks for asking Becca!

Still pretty rubbish- my throat isn't as bad luckily, but I still feel really faint and woozy, and soooo sick from the antibiotics I think. I also have this horrible horrible taste in my mouth permenantly (sp?), but apparently that's part of the glandular fever and nothing I can do about it- my Dad said he had it for ages... :(

I realised earlier that I hadn't left the house since Tuesday/Wednesday last week- and that was only to go to and home from the hospital! :shock: So my mum took me to Outfit earlier and I bought myself a few tops to cheer myself up :) I'm so tired now though, I'm having a lie down on the sofa.... :? I was only out for an hour or so, Steve will be mad that I've 'overdone' it...

I imagine you do get tired easily! I hated that stuff! I'm glad your throat is a bit better tho!

Are you taking any vitamins? When I had it, my doctor had me start taking an ABDEC Complex vitamin. It really helped a lot.

How are you feeling today?

Do you know, I've not been taking vitamins recently- I never thought to! :shock: I guess I'm missing out on them a lot with all that I've not been eating!

I've managed a couple of small meals the past 2 days though- a couple of slices of pizza last night, and a sandwich today!

My throat still hurts but it's lots better now, so I'm scaling back the painkillers. And I finally took the last antibiotic this afternoon, so hopefully I should stop being so sick all the time!

I'm still getting the fever/sweating/shivering thing though, my glands are still swollen, and I still feel REALLY exhausted and quite woozy. The horrible taste is still in my mouth as well, apparently that can last a long time...

But, I do feel like I'm getting there, slowly! :)

Thanks for asking! And thanks for reminding me about the vitamins, I'll get Steve to get me some on his way home from work!

Glad to help! I hope they give you a little more energy - even to fight this illness! I know I hate being sick! Drives me crazy!

Latest posts

Back