Morgan's free-range setup...plus pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undergunfire

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I set this up today for Morgan and he seems quite happy! He hasn't pooped yet, though...but I think he is nervous about the new litter box with taller sides.

Yep, he needs his nails cut really bad. Nail cutting in this house is one of those "Oh, I need to cut nails this week...in a few days...today...whoops, I forgot....need to cut nails now!!!"

3737279170_6cc2de59e7.jpg

Brody's cage, Marlin's cage, and then Morgan's stuff...
3736494239_bbed439c9b.jpg

And some pictures of the darling Shnuggie!

3736471897_50d9fd7c6e.jpg

3737293828_dd198561f4.jpg

3737300262_5c7410dc5f.jpg

3737305662_85388cd1a4.jpg

3736518181_5047d79b82.jpg

:)

Great set-up! Yes your Morgan is a cutie patutie. What did you use to put up against the wall behind the cage?

Thanks, you guys :).

Morgan's nails are cut! haha...he gave me the bunny butt afterwards.

Flash...the board up against the wall behind the cages is peg board without the holes in it....we just had it cut in strips. It protects the baseboards and keeps stuff from coming out of the backs of the cages.

Nicely done!! I love his setup!! :)

And I know what you mean...I always have the thought of trimming nails, and then forget because the laundry or dishes need doing...and then "OH CRAP! Time to cut them NOW!" Pictures are really good to point out the longish claws, lol!

Hugs and kisses to everyone! :)

Nice! :D Love the set up!

I really miss having my bedroom bunny.. darn heat! Will hopefully bring somebunnies up in the fall though.. can't wait! :)

undergunfire wrote:
I set this up today for Morgan and he seems quite happy! He hasn't pooped yet, though...but I think he is nervous about the new litter box with taller sides.

Yep, he needs his nails cut really bad. Nail cutting in this house is one of those "Oh, I need to cut nails this week...in a few days...today...whoops, I forgot....need to cut nails now!!!"

3737293828_dd198561f4.jpg

3737300262_5c7410dc5f.jpg

:)
Now that is the sweetheart I remember bun-sitting for you. I always called him 'Morgy" (well - often enough that I think of him that way whenever I see him).

I love seeing his pics...and I'm so glad he is able to be free-roaming...

undergunfire wrote:
Thanks, you guys :biggrin2:!

Morgs is doing very well living as a free-range bunny! He loves it so much, you can tell.
You're right...I can see more of a light to his eyes that I couldn't see as brightly before. He's really flourishing, Hun...I'm so happy for you both! :)

Susan....I think Morgan is a Dutch/Harlequin/Rex, those are the breeds that I have been told he could have in him....but he could just be a bunch of other random mixes :p.

I need to get a picture of this, but my cat (Juju) LOVES to go in the animal room now and just sit with Morgan :blushan:.

Oh your place looks like an amusement park for bunnies!

I have a question though. Where did you buy those metal square mesh thingis? My mom bought those years and years ago and have been trying to find the same to make a custom made cage for my own bunny, but I'm not having much luck. At Bed Bath & Beyond, they had something similar called a stackable cube or something, but it was black plastic with small holes in it. I want something like yours so bunny can see through better. Can you tell me where you got yours? Or at least the official name for them?

undergunfire wrote:
Thanks, you guys :).

Morgan's nails are cut! haha...he gave me the bunny butt afterwards.

Flash...the board up against the wall behind the cages is peg board without the holes in it....we just had it cut in strips. It protects the baseboards and keeps stuff from coming out of the backs of the cages.

Clever use of peg board!

I know all about the bunny butt, too. :p

He is a beautiful rabbit. I just love the way they sit like that. Very regal pose. :)

Oh my goodness Amy, what a beautiful set-up!
The room is so clean, cheerful, and just overall absolutely lovely. Morgan is a complete doll, he looks to be a real character.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, you guys :biggrin2:! I can't wait until we buy a house and put wood floors in and I can paint...I have some really cute ideas for a "comfy/adorable" animal room!

Gacktoholic96 wrote:

I have a question though. Where did you buy those metal square mesh thingis? My mom bought those years and years ago and have been trying to find the same to make a custom made cage for my own bunny, but I'm not having much luck. At Bed Bath & Beyond, they had something similar called a stackable cube or something, but it was black plastic with small holes in it. I want something like yours so bunny can see through better. Can you tell me where you got yours? Or at least the official name for them?
I got the cubes from Target ;). They sell them in the storage section. They are called "Organize It" cubes, I do believe.

undergunfire wrote:
Thanks, you guys :biggrin2:! I can't wait until we buy a house and put wood floors in and I can paint...I have some really cute ideas for a "comfy/adorable" animal room!

Gacktoholic96 wrote:

I got the cubes from Target ;). They sell them in the storage section. They are called "Organize It" cubes, I do believe.
That's perfect! Thank you very much for the information =) My bunny will be grateful, too, hehe.

Latest posts

Back