More trouble :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back from the vets today where she had a look and shaved the area to give it a thorough clean. Still doesn't know how deep it is, but we have another appointment on monday and if there's no improvement we start the injections. Eek!!

She is one expensive bunny but all worth it! She is honestly such a fighter! The vets are so shocked with how far she has made it after all she's been through at such an early age! Little trooper :inlove:

Thank you for your thoughts, they're helping I think :) Went back to vets yesterday. She is healing well on her current antibiotics, the abscess has drained well and there's not much pus left! We've got the injections on standby, and going back thurs/friday to see how she is then, but vet was amazed at her progress!!

Just seen this, hope she´s doing well, she is a little fighter.

Just wanted to say that my sister brought me Probiotic for my emergency kit from the UK. I think she bought it at Pets at Home, it comes in powder form but is specifically for bunnies.

Latest posts

Back