More Sebastian Photos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
I just can't helpit guys, I'm a photography nut! I have dozens of scrapbooks and severalphoto albums per year! :shock:

But these have got to make you smile! I don't think Sebastianunderstands he's a bunny and I'm sure my little girl doesn't understandwhat normal bunny behavior is. Tonight was another "baby doll"night! If only every bunny was loved and played with so much!:)

whs2

whs4

whsj

Aww...how sweet!! They areadorable! Peabody loves my daughter and tolerates most of theplaying but there isNO way he'd let her do that.Once again they areadorable.

Oh, what sweet,beautiful baby dolls (both your daughter andSebastian)!

Sebastian is just the most precious little bunny. :)

Thank you, RasberrySwirl,

These are some of the Absolute Best pictures I've ever seen.Your daughter and Sebastian have stolen my heart--no question aboutit. They both look too beautiful to be real. Theseshots should be on display somewhere.

Sebastian has certainly hit the jackpot when he found yourfamily. If someone described those pictures to me, I'd behard pressed to believe how relaxed he remained in them. He'scertainly her baby. How do you stop from interrupting thewhole scene and going down to cuddle and kiss both of them?!

What a beautiful way to start my morning. Seeing thesepictures was like seeing a rainbow. Thank you, Thank you,Thank You! I'll certainly never forget them.

-Carolyn

I'm glad you allenjoyed them as much as I enjoyed walking in on the scene. I reallycouldn't believe he just kept laying there patiently as I snapped away!And I truly believes he enjoys, not just tolerates, her kind oflove. He has never bitten (except when a chunk of carrot gottoo short and a finger got in the way) butMonday EVERYONE inthe house was gone for the entire day. From the moment webegan arriving, he started nipping. Mostly feet.Feet under the dinner table, feet that were answering the phone, feetunder the computer, but there were a few other parts that got nippedtoo. I think he was REALLY MAD that he was leftalone. So, I do believe he does thrive on his little girlsodd sense of bunny devotion!

I just cannot get over how cute he is. Look at that face!!! *melt*

Those are great pictures!! He looks socomfortable lying back like that.:) They look likethey are best friends.

Wabbitwuv

They do seem to be best buds! I've beenreading about everyone else's buns bonding with other buns. Ithink Sebastian bonded with "his little girl".I don't knowwhat's going to happen when she goes back to school????

Back