More pictures.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erins Rabbits

Reaction score
Because I know you all love baby bunnies.

babies002.jpg

This is Sam, the Mama.

babies004.jpg

Meadow View's C3P0, Buck, What I now believe is a sable chin. Will almost certainly keep.

babies005.jpg

C3P0 again.

babies006.jpg

Meadow View's Luke, Chestnut Buck.

babies008.jpg

Meadow View's Vader, Chestnut Buck

babies009.jpg

Meadow View's Leia, Chestnut Doe, will likely be for sale

babies010.jpg

Meadow View's Padme, Chesnut doe, will likely be for sale.

babies012.jpg

Meadow View's Yoda, Chestnut Doe, Will positively be for sale, very weak head and rather pshyco.

babies014.jpg

Meadow View's Jabba, Chestnut Doe, will likely be for sale.

babies015.jpg

Meadow View's R2D2, Chinchilla Doe, will almost certainly keep, future 4-h animal.

babies016.jpg

More R2. =D

All of the cestnut does are going to be for sale, I really don't like does, and I don't care for chestnuts. Call me crazy but I feel like the bucks are my winners, almost always, and since I don't have a very big rabbitry, I would rather have show animals than brood animals. So I'ma choose the best chestnut buck to take to nationals with me.

And now... Jack!

babies018.jpg

babies020.jpg

I luff my boy. He's a blue Himalayan, my big time convention prospect (maybe). I'm not liking his topline, it's almost as if he's swaybacked... There's a show in september, so we'll see, but so far his chances at sticking around are majorly pending...

EDIT: If you can tell me the game my cousin is playing in the background, you get major bonus points.

Aww I love C3PO but they're all so cute! :bunnyheart Love the names! :biggrin2:

The first top baby bun, the last baby bun, and this one:
"Will positively be for sale, very weak head and rather pshyco" (definitely psycho fits in with my family & buns, lol). They are beautiful

Latest posts

Back