more litter problems with angie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, i had written most of a post but sometimeson my laptop i hit the mouse with my hands and a button or two andsomething goes wrong and it gets rid of my text. oh well

i was going to say - i went to petco this evening and brought home bothcarefresh and yesterdays news. i did see critter country as well,though.

we bought her a new cage for play time during the day and so she canhang out with the family downstairs. it has a wire bottom, so i coulduse the cat litter and corn cobs in the bottom since she wont come incontact with it. i guess i probably wont use the corn cobs though, ifas you say cuddlesmom, it doesnt work well.

im glad we could find a cage with a ramp or two for her so she can comedownstairs with us. it is hard for her because she has to stay in mybedroom alot. with my 2 cats and dog, there is a lot of potential fornegative interaction. the other animals arent allowed in my roomanymore, and its really the only place for her usually. now withanother cage, we can supervise her and other animals and keep her partof the action.

i almos forgot to add - thanks for all your help guys!!!

Latest posts

Back