More Barney Pix.... bet your sick of um now, and litter training...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

otS3go

Reaction score
Firstly, New pics of Barney zipped and attached :p Bet your all cursing the inventer of camera phones now :p

Contained are pictures of him making a nice bed out of his new litterbox as we try to litter train him :S. We have looked on the internetand found numourous solutions but i'm wanting to know can anyonerecommend one that will actually work?

Any please oh please how will I stop him digging up the litter and going to sleep in it :p

Sebastian spent as muchtime sleeping in his litter box as he did peeing in it at first, maybeeven more! :?I just kept putting it in the corner of the cagethat he used the most. I also picked up poo's and put them in the boxand even soaked up some urine a time or two with the shavings I usedfor litter and then put it in with the other shavings in the box. Ididn't change the shavings out much at first because I wanted him toget the idea. It took a couple weeks for us, but now he doesn't haveany accidents at all when he's in the house. This is just myopinion, but I decided to use aspen shavings when we started outinstead of a litter that would control odor because I thought maybe himsmelling his own stuff would help him figure out to go back to thatspot. I thought maybe the perfumey smell might not be naturalfor him....but who knows. Good Luck.

Today Barney managed not to wee anywhere but hislitterbox :). I'm proud of him and he has a carrot on the way fortomorrow :p. He is still taking the liberty of putting Bunny Pooeverywhere he can... Maybe one day he will learn :(

Latest posts

Back