More baby pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, :shock: Wow, I can't get over howmuch your little heard of BunBuns have grown! Theylook so big compared to the first time we saw them.:) They are also very cute. Must be funto get them out and watch them play. I would think that itwill be hard to let go of them. Hopefully you have found themgood homes. Thanks for sharing your little heard.Take care Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

They are 5 1/2 wks. old now--big babies! I hope they grow HUGE!!!

Icouldn't believe it when I saw one chewing on the furniture! :p

Bubby's ear fell over today...he looked like a lop....I'm starting toquestion Bunbun's ancestors! ;)I could have the world's onlybright orange lop....

No, just kidding, his ears are just too big to stay upright, especiallywhen it's hot. Poor guy! It popped up again when it cooled off.

Rose

Rose

I can't believe how much your babies have grown! I haven't been on theforum much for a week or so and was so surprised to see how big theyhave gotten. They are adorable. How many of them are yougoing to keep? (Wish I could have some, but my husband would kill me!he thinks 2 is enough but I disagree!!):p

Latest posts

Back