more baby names

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woahlookitsme

Reaction score
Decided to post here too because Im not getting any hits in the other thread.
Ok Bunny lovers. I just had a litter of adorable Tan Rabbits and I am in need of some matching names.

I have tattoos for all of them. The whole litter is black.
Here is a pictures and the tattoos.
Mommas Name is Widow Havens Beyonce
Dads name is Chevy
The BC is to indicate Beyonce and Chevy. The ABCDE is what I was thinking I could find names that started with that letter.

rabbbbits.jpg

Sorry its so small

BCA - Doe. I like Athena?

BCB - Doe

BCC - Doe. Im thinking Crystal?

BCD - The only boy. Would like something flashy for his name incase he is used as a herd buck. The grandfathers name is Dany

BCE - Doe

Let the creativity begin :)

BCB - Branwen (Means "beautiful raven" in Welsh)

BCD - Dwyn (Meaning unknown - Name of the Celtic god of love)

BCE - Emer (Gaelic for "Swift"). I also like Ember ;)

My two cents worth!

I'm still determined to move back to Texas one of these days just so I can buy a Tan from you. So beautiful!!

Good luck

oh ember is good! I like that one especially for a tan lol. And why thank you Let me know if you do :) lol
Oh and one of the baby does, i do not know how this happened, but we noticed white fur under each armpit and its enough to call them two big white spots. I hope it grows out as the baby gets older but im not so sure about that.

Ok so officially I have

BCA - Athena

BCB -

BCC -

BCD - What about Darwin?

BCE - Ember

lol im sorry it was a new phone picture and i guess it doesnt get any bigger which was kind of upsetting. Ill get more pictures this weekend They will be about three or four weeks old.

I think i like the name Diesel seeing as his dads name is chevy. Or maybe even Duramax lol. hmmm

Update. I still need a name that starts with a B. the only name I can think of is Bertha

BCA - Athena

BCB -

BCC - Clover?

BCD - Diesel

BCE - Ember

Alright its decided Bianca is BCB. Im so excited. Ill go home this weekend and post up some updated pictures :)

UPDATED pictures::

4weeks old
100_0738.jpg

baby and momma :)

100_0737.jpg

100_0731.jpg

stretching lol

100_0727.jpg

100_0725.jpg

100_0724.jpg

100_0723.jpg

so many babies

100_0722.jpg

100_0717.jpg

100_0716.jpg

100_0715.jpg

100_0714.jpg

100_0712.jpg

Then next mom to be :)) hopefully she has them tonight

100_0719.jpg

yes she is. I cant wait to hear what she has had. i know ill get a text tonight or tomorrow today is day 30 for her. ah the excitement! especially since this doe is going on 3 years

Latest posts

Back