More babies...Boo kindled 11

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
Boo had 11 babies. I believe there are 5 brokens and 6 solids, but I'll do a better count tomorrow. One more doe to go, then we're done for the year!

It's hard to believe there are 11 babies in this little pile...but it's a deep pile. LOL
533121_10200832945611691_374064460_n.jpg

OMG....what a number, that´s amazing....yes, it is hard to tell...I can´t believe how many babies you´ve got now...I am just reeling but what an insight into breeding...they are all fantastic and I just can´t wait to see them all grow....WELL DONE !!!! Mummies and babies.

Well, I'm kind of reeling, too. LOL I had empty holes...now it's back to building more cages. The ones we're going to build now are going to be 6 cages in a row, and hung from the rafters in the upper part of the barn. We can easily fit 6 of those in each mow, and we have 3 mows. Plus the garage...the building to the side of the barn... just have to get the wire and get everyone involved. lol

Back