More Apollo Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
Here are a few more pics of Apollo. The firstone he is yawning, the second onehe is sleeping through thebaseball game, thethird one he is begging for a yogurt drop.the last one has a bit of a story lol. I had to put him in his cage soI could vacuum. He decided to let me know he was unhappy bydumping his litter box and peeing on the floor. As soon as I told himNO! he picked up some newspaper and stood in front of his cage tryingto look so cute lol.

Close_Up.jpg

Half_Asleep.jpg

Do_I_Smell_Yoggies.jpg

Carrying_Around_Newspaper.jpg

Tina

Oh, look at that sweet baby!!!! Oh, this is so precious!!!

That "begging" pose looks so familiar -- almost impossible to resist. ;)

Don't Wake the Sleeping Giant!

He's a B E A S T!

More pictures, please. I can't get enough.

-Carolyn

These pics are dark. My camera is goingout.Hopefully one day I can afford a digital. The 1st is Apolloingsitting for a treat, 2nd is Apollo standing for a treat, 3rd is Apollostanding at his full height(He is almost as tall as Jeremy), 4th he ischinning my file box, & 5th he is laying at my feet as I talkto ya'll. enjoy lol

Sitting_For_A_Treat.jpg

Standing_Up.jpg

Standing_Tall.jpg

What_Is_This.jpg

At_My_Feet.jpg

Tina

Thank you. As a little side note, I wascleaning Apollo's cage today. Jeremy, my son, and his friend bothclimbed into Athena's cage. They brought pillows and blankets and laiddown for about an hour. I laughed so hard. I ran out of film I wantedto take pictures so bad LOL.

Tina

Funny, I climb in my rabbits cage every day!Since each side is 4' and the big door is in the sides, I have to climbin it to clean it thoroughly. More than one once my neighbors havegiven me weird looks to see me laying in their cages. Even my bunniesgive me curious looks when I'm in one side and the other is in theirhalf still! Today I had to clean out Mocha's half with him in itbecause he didn't want to be picked up so I could put him in the run.That posed quite the challenge because he would bite me or climb on meor try to jump out the door my feet were hanging out because he wasbored, so I had to pet him with one hand and clean with the other. Thethings we do for our rabbits! I'm sure my parents want picture of me inthem too, I can only imagine how funny I look crawling into a hutch. :?

LOL! I usually am stuck half in it to cleanit. I really didn't think the two of the would fit. I no longer haveany questions about his cage being large enough. Where is the camerawhen we need one LOL!

Tina

Apollo is gorgeous....good thing I dont have acomp at home or I am sure I would be wiping bunny drool off thekeyboard, with those two ladies at home an all *wink*

Cher

Latest posts

Back