moo spraying and a lil rant.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBabyboo

Reaction score
Moo has started spraying. Not just a little bit, its like a sprinkler when he sprays. Hes neutered. both my boys are. Not sure why hes spraying. Nothings changed around here. My sister, her son, her lizard and her dog have moved in but none of them are ever in my room.

My bf and I are stressed out because of my sister moving in. She doesn't pay rent to my parents, she leaves a mess where ever she goes, she has half hour showers, she keeps my parents dogs locked up all the time but lets her dog roam the house and he ends up peeing everywhere then I have to clean it up. her son is more clean than she is. She stays up all night and she never does the dishes.

Now I know i still live with my parents but we have an agreement that as long as we pay a little rent and keep the house clean(as much as possible) we can stay here until after I'm done college. My dad sees that my sister doesn't clean up after herself and shes been warned many times to clean up her messes or she will have to leave but she doesn't listen. My mom never listens to me when I tell her its been me cleaning up the house daily and making sure that the dishes are done. my older sisters always been little miss princess with our mom. I'm trying to find a job now so my bf and I can move out of here and not have to look at the messes she makes anymore.

UGH.. Sorry for the rant. lol. But I mean like geeze, shes 21, almost 22, lives with her parents, has a 4 year old son, hasnt graduated high school, has never had a job, and just sits around all day complaining about how messy the house is!!! I'm 19 high school graduate and am going to college in the fall. With all the cleaning I have to do around the house I cant find a job! I had a job before we moved into a new town, very thing was great the house was always clean things where looking up, my parents where saving money.... Then she moved back in. eeeeeerrrrrrrgggg.:bed:

Back to the main topic Moo spraying.. How do I stop him from doing that??!!

How old is he, and was he neutered recently? Keep in mind that buns hormones can last up to 8 wks post neuter and therefore can take a bit to quit spraying.

He was neutered about 3 months ago. The OSPCA wasnt sure his age but I could tell he was only 1 to 1 1/2 years old.

I need a cage setup for 2 male rabbits. gonna have to be 2 separate cages sadly as moo and binoo started fighting.

You say:
"lets her dog roam the house and he ends up peeing everywhere"

Sounds like moo is sensing the dog and trying to out pee him to reaffirm territory boundaries.

could be.. My parents asked her to keep her dog downstairs. I don't know if she will listen(she never does). So I keep the baby gate up at the top of the stairs cause her dog likes peeing on my dads bed and the dog tries to "play" with my rabbits. He digs at the door to try to get in. hes a Big husky. My bf and i are looking at apartments so we can get outta here and so that our boys can live happier But with me going to college in the fall we probably wont have the money to move out as soon as we want. Hope my sister gets her life together soon so its not so hectic here. :(

Latest posts

Back