MONTH BABYSITTER NEEDED IN NYC

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philososaurus

Reaction score
I'm traveling home for a month from Dec. 21 until January 24(ish). Unfortunately, I cannot take my rabbit. I have roommates that are willing to feed her, but Yoshi (3 yr old, neutered female) is incredibly social.

Case in point, I left for a five day vacation and when I got back she just ran circles around me before cuddling with me all night.

Additionally, she gets mischievous when she's bored. She's a free range rabbit so I'm afraid that if I keep her in a cage for most of 30+ days it will be seen as the worst punishment ever.

I've decided that the best thing to do would be to find another rabbit owner that would be willing to take her in for the month.

I live in NYC, but because I'm new here, I don't know anyone who can take her in. I'd provide food, money for additional food, even the cage and all her toys and things. I'm even negotiable for a fee. It's worth it knowing my rabbit will not only be well taken care of, but have some socialization as well.

Back