Monday Migraine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I'm dying. My head hurts. I want to sleep. I have to cook.

:?

However, I do have a cute bunny! :D

I can't complain for today though. It made it to 45 degrees C and melted at least 7 inches of snow. So about 2 more inches to go though. yeah Spring come back now.

Don't you mean 45° F not C? It would be about 115° F if not :)

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I can't complain for today though. It made it to 45 degrees C and melted at least 7 inches of snow. So about 2 more inches to go though. yeah Spring come back now.

How is your head Bo? How are you feeling? I hate migraines! :grumpy: Hope you're better this evening... get some rest. Sleep helps (if you can fit it into the busy schedule...)

(And yes, you do have a very cute bunny!)

Thanks! I feel a bit better. I had to go down to the barn and help hose down the horses' legs cause it's so muddy. I froze so I think my brain is numb! ;)

Lexi has a bad earache. She hasn't had one since she was tiny. So, looks like a visit to the doc tomorrow!

How are you doing? how's hubby recovery?

Hello!

My bacK went out really bad on Sunday.
Not getting better....getting worse.
I can only sit for a short bit, so I won't be on long.
Been living in the recliner.
Took today off from work.
Wasn't up to vacuuming on Sunday so the floor in the bunnie room is a mess.
Changed the litter pans today, 2 at a time with lots of breaks, so it took me all afternoon.
They're all fed and got water.

time for me togo lay down now

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Don't you mean 45° F not C? It would be about 115° F if not :)

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Oooops yeah I meant 45 Degrees F. That would be too hot.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Lexi has a bad earache. She hasn't had one since she was tiny. So, looks like a visit to the doc tomorrow!

How are you doing? how's hubby recovery?

Poor Lexi! Earache's are rough. What did the doctor say??

Hubby is doing OK. He can drive this week, so that helps. My sister went to the hospital on Saturday to visit a friend and a huge tree branch fell on her car.... totalled it out :(. We had 50+ mph winds all of Saturday! (Thank GOD she wasn'tIN the car when it happened!). My sister doesn't handle these kind of things well... (OK, she doesn't handle them at all!! She just goes to pieces...). So hubby has been helping her out with insurance, car rental, towing issues, etc. I'm really glad he's here to do it. He's been making phone calls for her, went with her to get a rental, will beat the shop when the insurance people get there. (And he hasn't told me he's bored in over 2 days! LOL!)

Oh Jim! I feel for you! Can't do anything with such back pain! Can you get to a chiropractor or doctor? Take it easy and give yourself time to heal...

Oh Jim :( I hate that your back is giving you so much trouble!

Lexi's asleep right now. I have to take her in to the doc's later today.

Glad hubby can help your sister, Cathy. I can't believe her car got totaled! I can handle that stuff but I hate it. I also hate doctor/insurance stuff so I avoid those places like the plague! LOL!

Latest posts

Back