Mommy says that Benjamin (RIP) loved Fraggles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmas rabbit

Reaction score
Mommy says that my late brother Benjamin ( RIP ) loved Fraggles. That he absolutely thought dat she was da most beautifuls bunny in the worlds. Mommy says dat Benjamin would sit out in his yards and dream of the day dat he would bunny knaps her. Dat he dought dat she was da mostest. Mommy says dat sometimes peoples act means because dey think dat they is not pretty, dat they is too bigs, have too bigs a dewlaps. I though only da bunnies had dewlaps. Maybe if we tells Fraggles dat it is okay to be bigs and beautiul she will quit being means to the muppets. Fraggles you is super pretty, please quit feeling bads about your selfs and be nice to everybody. Dis is a picture of my broder Benjamins dreaming of his sweetie pies.
14853_282012_330000000.jpg
14853_282010_060000000.jpg

HI Derby,

Muppet Daisy Mae here, it's true, Fraggles use to be a nice bunny. She a pretty bunny just Big Boned. lot of hoomins are BIG Boned too.

Lets hope she will go back to he old ways. I wonder if forgets me a Muppet sent her a Blankie last Xmas.

Hugs

Daisy Mae

Fraggles here! I completely missed this Derby....
It made me very sad and brought back a lot of loving memories for me about Benjamin who was my one true big bunny love! Lots of does had eyes for Benjamin but he stayed loyal to me! I used to dream of getting to snuggle him and us grooming each others ears in a beautiful meadow...He is gone now and I hope he is doing binkies at the bridge and taking care of little Harley....I wonder if he still thinks of me....:cry2
Maybe I can TRY to be nicer to Muppets..In Benjamin's memory...

Sophie here, I finks us should be sisters! We is bof big beautiful does living wif a fluffy bun. I lubs my Houdini though. Once you get past all de fur de is nice. We could go nomms shopping and laugh at silly bucks together! We should be proud of our beautiful dewlaps and butt ruffles!

Latest posts

Back