Mommy is upset with me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audrinasmommy88

Reaction score
Mommy is mad. I have a hay bin and a litter bin and I wont use the bathroom in either anymore. I poop all over my hutch but I still pee in my litter bin. Mommy says she is tired of cleaning it all day. I used to have good litter box habits. She thinks its because of the new baby...how can I fix this so mommy will feel better?

mommy edit: she was completely litter box trained when i rescued her. No problems at all. Now all of the sudden she wont poop in either bin. She will pee in the though

da poopin' is to make sure everybunny knows is YOUR spot! You can't let some pink furless bunny have your house! Yous gots to tells your mama is baby repellent. As long as you keep doin' da stinky pee in da box likes a good bunny den she should let you keep da clean baby repellent in da rest of yous house. It's just to make sure ders no mistakes and da baby doesn't end up in yous house while yous ends up in ders. Den maybe when fings settle down again an da baby knows its place you can go back ta poopin in da litter box again.

new to home don't your surroundings your a bit nervous your excused.

Back