mommy i am here wait!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timetowaste

Reaction score
hullo everyone

i have never ever been IN bunny chat before!!!1!11!!!1! i am here to ask you all a question?

do you ever try to follow your mum or dad around, but instead of hopping you try to walk on your hind paws????? i do this a lot, and i still cant keep up! mom has been all over the house cleaning stuff up cause we are moving in a couple of days. i am trying to follow her to see what is going on, but she is just too quick for me!

so i stands on my hind legs and try to hop on just those two!

oh well. i guess my hops will just have to cut it :(

~~~~ nEmo

That is so cute! Mummy says she never heard of that before...

I play a game when mummy is cleaning - I try and trip her up by running inbetween her feet.
:biggrin2:

licks,
munchkin
x

I stands like dat but I don't think I could hops like dat! ~ bo

NO! Cwoverbunny can't stand on her feets like that! One is kinda twistied out funny where Cwoverbunny got hurt as a kit. Cwoverbunny would never do anything that silly anyhow! Cwoverbunny is going night night now. ~ Cloverbunny

Do you get food if they see you?! ~Heidi

hullo heidi!

well. wen i started doing this twoooo days ago, mommy ran away alls a sudden and came back with a pink thing that always flashes in my face!! so i stopped cause i didnt unduhstand what she was doooing. i think its called taking pictures??????? does your parents do that to you too? uuuuugh.

but then yestuhday, mommy stopped tryin to get the pink thing cause i think she knows then ill stop. now i get a yogurt bite or piece of appppple when i does it!!!!!!!! and probly a broose, cause i keep falling over when i try to do it. im not very good but its worth it for the foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~nEmo

If mommy will give me treats, I'll tries it, too! I'll tell Bo but Cloverbunny prolly can't stand up and walk like dat. LOL! too bad for her!

Mommy has her silver thing and that thing she talks into that she points at us.... it is really bright and scares me too! Bo tries to eat them. He tries to eat the big thing that mommy talks to when it makes noises.

Back