momma not feeding kits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are precious. Thanks so much for sharing!

And truly think the one that hit the 2 oz, is my favorite. I just melted. Look at that cute tail!

I couldn't help posting this sweetie here. Hope you don't mind. You and Mom are doing an awesome job!

K:)

16619_032022_010000001.jpg

I love that ones color. But I must say the tiniest one I am keeping. He/she is so sweet. Always the first one out of nest to hand and just wants to snuggle. That's why there was a butt shot. He wanted to nuzzle down in my hand.

Went back and viewed your adorable litter again. 2 oz'er definitely caught my eye with he/she's coloring. And truly can see how that tiny one could steal your heart.

Wishing them all continued success and look forward to seeing them as fluffy babies with eyes open wide.

K:)

I have one kit with eyes open today :) of course it was my little runt that opened his eyes first. I can't wait for them to be up and hopping around. I was wondering when its ok to clean out the cage. Mom didn't have her kits in a nesting box. They also aren't staying in one specific spot anymore.

Latest posts

Back