Momentary Heart Attack!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueGiants

Reaction score
This is how I found Waikiki last night when I went out to see the rabbits after work!

WaikikiSleeping.jpg

Gave me a heart attack! Icalled toher several times, was afraid to put my hands in the cage! So I made a loud "kissy" sound, and she slowly rolls over and gives me SUCH a LOOK for waking her up!

She is a real sweetie, 18 1/2 lbs. of total love... but for a few minutes, I thought I lost her... (she doesn't have to lay on the wire, she has a floored area, but I guess it was cooler on the open floor!)

Edited to add: Sorry for the poor quality of the photo... the lighting wasn't great and I used my cell phone... she really isn't that yellow looking!

*sniggers* But I do hate those stomach dropping moments. I'm glad all is wel :)

Don't know what I would have done if something happened to her... she follows me around like a puppy... I took her out to run around the barn, and she just sat there looking annoyed at me! How DARE I disturb her beauty rest!

look at our avatar--thats NickyII at almost 4 months--never saw a rabbit sleep like that before. Our French Lop, Theodore, probably sleeps about 22 hours a day--usually, I look to see if he's still breathing before I go get the shovel. He's probably close to ten years old, so, he's earned the right to sleep as much as he wants. When he is out, he is very active. When in his hutch, he' mostly comatose. We also have a part Dutch, Bonny, who will sleep on her back occasionally, but mostly on her side. What a strange bunch.

rofl that is so funny well its not when your heart drops!! must be something about white rabbits they seem to be the worst for it!

polly wrote:
rofl that is so funny well its not when your heart drops!! must be something about white rabbits they seem to be the worst for it!
Maybe Waikiki is some long distant Dopey relative :biggrin2:

AWW!!! I would have had a heart attack, too!! Stinky bunny!!

I hate when they do that. I mean, I'm happy they feel so comfortable that they can relax so thoroughly...but c'mon, guys!! Yer scarin' me! LOL!

Too cute!!

Oh my what a scare...ha ha ha!

Everyone is napping like that now. Must be a lot cooler. I swear they look dead as a door nail until I blow on them. Thankfully, that usually "undeads" them.

Back