Moment of Silence Today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows thatwe will be having a moment of silence for people to light candles, sayprayers, whatever you want....to remember Buck Jones. It willbe at 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time in the USA (12:00 PM westcoast, 8:00 PM UK, 9:00 PM Germany, 7:00 AM FridayAustralia...). This is the time his family and Carolyn willbe laying his ashes to rest.

Thanks,

Jen

Thanks , Jen.

I'll be taking a moment of silence.

I think I'll also put up a post on Buck's stickied thread afterwards.

This might sound a bit odd, but I was going to pm him, too. :(

i hope that i can do a minutes silence at 8pm if not I am sure that there will be a minute today where we all think of him.

carolyn I wish you and Bucks family all the strength in the world

:runningrabbit:

Unfortunately, that is right in the middle of myregular sleep time. I will, however, do my very best to dreamgood thoughts for him. I will light a candle before and afterI go to bed.

I will definitelybe praying and having good thoughts. My mom told me that itwill be two o' clock down here in Tennessee.

Ally

My thoughts will be with them today and, as I amgetting Buck's Buns, for a long time to come. My condolencesto the Helen, the family, an Carolyn. Charlotte

Latest posts

Back