MOLD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess_sully

Reaction score
This is very random, I know.
But we've had mold growing in our shower since we moved into the dorm. Any ideas of products/ways to get rid of it?
I'm super allergic to it, so it's definitely not helping my allergies these days...

Bleach and water works well to kill the mold then you will have to scrub it. Ventelation is a big key in keeping it away. Maybe keeping the bathroom door open, a window in the bathroom open, or an exhaust fan int he bathroom.

You say dorm so i dont know if it is a private bath or a shared one, but if these dont work then i would go to whoever is in charge and let them know and let them know you want it resolved. Mold is bad and a health risk, especially to those with asthma. good luck

Yup, I have asthma AND I'm allergic to it. Double whammy. :?
We usually leave the bathroom window open... but somehow the screen fell out a couple weeks ago, so now it's just a crack.
The bathroom is shared by my roommate & I and our suitemates, 2 other girls. Somehow, I always end up getting stuck with cleaning it. AND doing their dishes!
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it.

Jess_sully wrote:
Yup, I have asthma AND I'm allergic to it. Double whammy. :?
We usually leave the bathroom window open... but somehow the screen fell out a couple weeks ago, so now it's just a crack.
The bathroom is shared by my roommate & I and our suitemates, 2 other girls. Somehow, I always end up getting stuck with cleaning it. AND doing their dishes!
Thanks for the tip! I'll try it.
Hey they sound like my husband and kids,lol. Contact , whoever is in charge,a nd tell them you need a replacement screen for it.

I am allergic to mold too- its nasty. Buy some good rubber gloves for cleaning- that helps.

Have you tried using comet or that type of cleaner? Sometimes if you have a good brush scrubber that helps too.

:)

Back