Mocha Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Seeing as how I haven't posted manypictureslately, I'll start with posting some of Mocha atplay. And I mean it when I sayI've have never seen a happierMocha than when he's allowed to play in the snow. He was binkyingaround, digging, rolling in it, and pushing his nose in the snow to apoint where his whole head was buried under snow. I never got picturesof everything because my camera has a delay when you press the buttonand when it actually snaps the picture, so I have no pictures of himrolling or burying his head.

4dc2a7aa.jpg

Running and binkying.

9ab8e94c.jpg

I love this picture! It snapped just as he was about to start digging so you see his one paw out front.

280ec502.jpg

The start of him shoving his nose under the snow.

a0e6e5b6.jpg

455898de.jpg

Stop to clean for a second.

c027b3c2.jpg

Exploring some more.

6a0fef40.jpg

And inside drying off. Shush, he wasn't in my room. ;) (sorry they're blurred, he was having fun running.)

ae1c7a65.jpg

121d0b3d.jpg

When did you take these pictures? Do you already have snow? :shock:

He's so gorgeous, Laura. MORE PICTURES, MORE PICTURES! Spicers Too!!

-Carolyn

I took those pictures this morning! We had a freak snowfall last night.

I'll get some of Spice later, but he refused to come out and play before, lol.

Dont your bunnies get cold?? I'd love to see Meg and Pep out in the snow but I'm afraid they'd freeze...

That's awesome, I can't wait for the snow ( Ok Ican wait) but once it get's here it will be fun to see Ben's reactionto the snow! Now that I know Fergi like's it she will get more outsidetime this winter, I think she will enjoy it!

The pictures are great, I especially like the one where he is gettingready to dig. It's so nice to be able to catch those kinds of pics eventhough they are few and far between.

Fergi's mom

MyBunnyLovesMe wrote:
Dont your bunnies get cold?? I'd love to see Meg and Pep outin the snow but I'm afraid they'd freeze...
My bunnies are strictly outside boys. They are used to this type ofthing and have adequate hair and fat on their bodies to be fine. I onlylet them out for about 15 minutes if so they don't get too wet and Ibring them in to dry off before I put them back in their cages. I watchfor any sign of being cold, such as going in the little house that asdry straw in it for them and then I take it that they've had enough.

Latest posts

Back