Mocha, Keoki, Goku, and Daisy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are just the old pics of daisyfrom her blog, I just needed to merge her into the other 3 blog, sothey are one big happy family!!
:groupparty:

She looks like she has such a great personality! And I'm so glad she's found such a wonderful forever home.

Oh, and my boyfriend got our new rescue Alfred one of thos little cardboard Super Pet houses and Alfred loves it!

-Amy

A little update on Daisy:

I took her to the vet on Sat because her left front leg looked reallybad. Before it was in the front side now it bends allll theway to the back where her back left and front left cross!!:(

The Doc said it has moved because that joint is very loose like we saw from her x-rays.

Now she is thinking we can do a partial amputation so those two left legs so they dont cross and get in her way.

My poor little girl, but she is still active and jumping around like crazy..

Just thought I let you guys know:D

aww poor little Daisy :(

so they will partially amputate the front left leg, is that right?

I'll be keeping her in my prayers. She sure is a special little girl. Please keep us posted.

-Haley :pray:

Yep, they may partially amp the left front and back legs, so she will only have little stubs!!

Thanks for the prayers, she needs them!:)

Haley wrote:
so they will partially amputate the front left leg, is that right?

*hugs to you*

*snuggles to Daisy*

What a tough little girl.

I want to cuddle her so bad. Give her a treat for me.

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19, ANDTHE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

Aw! Poor girl, but she's tough. This is why i'mso thrilled someone like you was able to take her, she is guarenteedthe care she deserves no matter what the cost. AgainI thankyou and I'll keep the sweety in my thoughts.

Here's some pics of howher legs are now. I just wish she would get better and notworse. But I thank God that she is so strong and that she doesn't seemto notice.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

I just saw this. Poor Daisy.I had hoped she wouldn't need surgery so soon. I wonder ifthere's any way you could brace her legs to keep the joints stable?

:pray:

I want to scratch her head. Right between her ears.

Poor thing. She'll be in mine and Drizzle'sthoughts. Everytime I see a photo of her, she makes me smile. Shereminds me of a mini bear rug. Love, love, love her.Even inher photos, you can tell she likes "leg problem? What leg problem? Iget around just fine!" What a cutie pie!And hope everythinggoes well whether she gets surgery or not. Good vibes to you too, as Iknow how stressful it is to be worried about your bunny.

lalena and Driz :bunny5

naturestee wrote:
I just saw this. Poor Daisy. I had hopedshe wouldn't need surgery so soon. I wonder if there's anyway you could brace her legs to keep the joints stable?

:pray:

I keep wondering the same thing. I remember her first dr visit the docmentioned a reason why it wouldn't be a good idea, but of course Ican't remember. But i could always ask. Its worth a shot!

JadeIcing wrote:
I want to scratch her head. Right between her ears.
Ohhh, she loves that!! She licks like crazy when you scratch her anywhere!!:D

lalena2148 wrote:
Everytime Isee a photo of her, she makes me smile. She reminds me of a mini bearrug.

:laugh:She really does!!

Pet_Bunny wrote:
bbgrl20 wrote:
she doesn't seem to notice.
She looks very alert andcontent thankstothe loving andcare you give her.
Rainbows! :kiss:
I try my best;):D!!

What a beautiful bunny family! Goodluck with whatever you and the vet decide to do with Daisy... she'ssuch a special bunny. *hugs for Daisy*

Latest posts

Back