Mocha, Keoki, Goku, and Daisy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbgrl20

Reaction score
[align=center]Alright finally I am going to make a blog for all three of my buns!!
[/align][align=center]So to start things off, I'll start with my first bunny MOCHA!!
[/align]
[align=center]

After our first bun died, Zoe our precious little girl, we felt so empty and sad all the time. So we found a breeder (that was 5hrs away) and went and we got Mocha!

Oh at first this girl did not like to be touched also scratched us and if any bare skin was showing she would go and bite us!!:shock:
But now she is the sweetest little girl who is full of kisses! If ever I am having a bad day I know I can go to my girl and have her give her mommy some kisses:D

[/align]

[align=center]Keoki was my next bunny. I got him because I had got a second job and didnt want Mocha to get lonely. So one day I went to the animal shelter and saw this little orange ball of fur. And I knew I had to have him.

The next week he was neutered and adopted out to me:bunnydance:

Him and Mocha got along great! There was no fighting or chasing just a lot of mounting!!:shock:

From the first day I brought him home he did tons of dead bunny flops!!

He was never a biter, when he wanted to be let go he would lick!! Funny Keoki always trying to lick you to death:laugh:

[/align]

[align=center]Now for the final bunny!! The fluffy guy Goku!!:bunnydance:
Now all of you bunny owners out there know that once you have one bunny you just can't stop!

Well one afternoon my boyfriend and I went to a rabbit show (bad place to be for a bunny lover with no will power)
So when we came to the conclusion that getting another bunny was inevitable we went looking for a younger bunny. But we passed by a breeder brushing this fluffy guy and my boyfriend fell in love.

So thats how Goku came home with us. The breeder told us he was four months old but the size of a 6 month, hardly a baby!

He is still getting used to use but he is still a sweet, calm, and my fluffy guy!

[/align]

[align=center]That is all my buns. Mocha and keoki are bonded and I am working on getting Goku part of that pair.

I have had such a hard time bonding Mocha and keoki with Goku. The first time we introduce Keoki to Goku things went so smoothly.

Then the fighting began. Good thing we were right there to break it up, so no real harm was done. But there was one fight I was not there for and I am just happy that they didn't kill each other.
Well I was on vacation and of course took them with me. Well my family and I were at the hospital all day (mom was having surgery) and I came home and the cages were demolished, Mocha was underneath the bed, Goku hiding in the corner and Keoki running around!!

Well I was just so happy they were all alive! But poor Goku's ear was bitten and torn he had a nip on his nose and there was hair everywhere!!

So you can see now why bonding is going to be verrry difficult when it comes to Goku and keoki!!

Oh these bunnies are going to give me grey hair!
[/align]

I know what youre going through with the bonding. Basil and Max are being so nice to Mr. Tumnus and he keeps trying to bite them all the time! Bonding can be so frustrating (but so very worth it).

Good Luck with yours!

Haley

Love the new pics! I especially love this one:

Are you still going to try to bond Goku with them, or just bond him with Daisy?

I still am trying. Haven't been brave enough toget Goku and Keoki out at the same time, but now keoki won't attackGoku thru the bars, so its a little progress!

My ultimate goal would to have all four of them get along and havingthem be all out together, but I have my doubts:? It would make iteasier on me not having to always rotate them for their time out!!

bbgrl, do you want me to change the title to add Daisy's name?

(I have hopes that one day I can bond Spice to my pair but I'm not holding out hope, Spice HATES Zoey.)

Better? Now if you get any more, you might want to pick a short name or your title will be longer than your posts! ;)

Thanks a lot MBB!

There is not going to be another! Unless... you find another adorable special needs bun that happens to be in my area!!lol;)

[align=center]Forthose of you who don't know, Daisy unexpectingly came into my life(thanks to MBB;))
Here's the link on how I ended up adoptingthis wonderful girl!http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=14873&forum_id=7

angel_buns_008.jpg

Daisy is the sweetest mostenergetic and curious bun ever despite her splay legs! She is full ofkisses and cuddles. When you see (and hear) her hop around and doingbinkies you can't help but smile and fall in love with her evenmore!

As she gets older she may haveto have her one really bad leg amputated, but I know that that wontstop her one bit!

Here is the first pictures Itook of her when I meet her at the Bunny Bunchadoptions

I am so lucky to have thislittle girl. She will always have a special place in my heart for beingsuch a trusting and loving bun!

How can you not love this adorable face!

These are thepics I have as of right now but believe me more are tocome!!
[/align]

Latest posts

Back