Mocha got neutered~help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlazeBunnies

Reaction score
Hi, not long ago my rabbit Mocha went into labour. I left her for 4 hours as I had commitments, when I came back I saw she still had the same baby sitting half in half out (well only the feet were out) I thought this was strange and I lifted her up to find that the feet looked lifeless. I started to pull the baby out and it looked quite gross... See my other post for more info and a photo of the kit.

She was sprayed today and I got her back at 4:00 it is now 8:30 and she is acting strange. None of my other rabbits acted like this after being neutered/spayed. She hasn't touched her oaten hay or pasture hay (very strange) and she isn't eating. I syringe fed her a little to make sure that she got something to eat and I have noticed she hadn't drank much. She is laying down more aswell. The vet said that the surgery went well and they found 4 more kits. One was living but soon died. She ended up having 4 dead and 2 live in total. She looks really sad. Could this be because she knows she lost her babies? She also attacked my hand while I was fixing up her food bowl, this is very strange and I'm worried. I have to go to school tomorrow and I don't have time to take her to the vet is there anything I can do in the meantime for her?

Latest posts

Back