Misty's Blog 2010

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzie rabbit

Reaction score
[align=center]Misty's Blog.[/align]
[align=left]Hey all you guys out there. Don't have a clue wether I put this blog in the right place or not but hey-ho! What does it matter! This is a Blog all about the best bunny I could have ever wished for... Misty! Bassically I thought I'd put some info and the most cutest pics I could find up on his Blog. Though I'll be writing all the info since Misty's not to good at typing on a key-board![/align]
[align=left]Name: Misty Honey[/align]
[align=left]D.O.B: 20/11/09[/align]
[align=left]Breed: Dwarf lop[/align]
[align=left]Weight: 6lbs 6oz[/align]
[align=left]Cuteness: 10/10[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=center]Mistys 1st Birthday![/align]
[align=left]Misty had a great Birthday. I got hima shake and roll straw carrot thing to chew (there's not much of it left!) He also got a Birthday cake! Bunny style with his favorite Rasins and carrots. Which suprisingly disgusting as it may sound id actually really nice! I fell victim to tempation and ate some. I picked out the bits of rabbit food though![/align]
[align=center]Picture Gallery.[/align]
[align=center]To be added. (I hope I don't mess it up!) By the way please post comments![/align]

Yep, you've posted Misty's blog in the right spot! He's most definitely a cutie, judging from the picture in your avatar. :biggrin2:

If you have any problems posting pics, just ask. (Basically, you click on the picture icon - third from the right on the toolbar, it has a red circle above two blue ones - then copy your picture's url from whatever photo hosting site they are in, and paste it inside the picture tags. The picture tags will look like this:
. And your picture should then show up.)

Congrats on starting Misty's blog! Here's to many wonderful pictures and updates of the world's cutest bunny! :D

i dont know!
but some pictures would be great- or maybe just thr URL so we can see them in the gallery =)

Fuzzie rabbit wrote:
Thanks guys! Can you copy photos from your gallery once you have uploaded?
Yes, you can. It's a little complicated, but not hard.

I find it easiest if I have two tabs open on my browser. In one tab I start the post I want to include the picture in. In the other tab I click on "view pictures" (either on the left-hand column of the main RO page, or off the menu). If you don't want to do that, just do the two steps in sequence.

In the pictures tab, click on a picture to open it full-size (as a side note, you should have your pictures sized to about 600 pixels in either dimension at most). Then right-click in the picture and choose "Copy image location" (that's the Firefox command) or "Copy Shortcut" (in IE).

Switch to the message tab, and click on the "insert picture" icon - it's the one which looks like a piece of paper with the upper right corner folded and three balls:
image.gif

A dialog box will open saying, "Image URL". Hit ctrl-V or right-click in the box and select "Paste". That will put the address of the picture in the dialog box. Click "OK", and there you are!

Hey guys me again. At the moment I can't add pics coz all the photos are to big (meg wize) to upload I'll try to find some that aren't to big but don't hold ur breath or any thing!:panic:

Me AGAIN! I don't know if any body else has had the same problem but I keep trying to edit and it keeps saying within 3 hours you can't it has been 3 days. Does any body out there know how to continue the same post? i'm stuck!

Fuzzie rabbit wrote:
Does any body out there know how to continue the same post? i'm stuck!

You can't continue a post once the edit time is over, so you just add new posts to the blog.

all the photos are to big (meg wize) to upload I'll try to find some that aren't to big but don't hold ur breath or any thing!

If you have any photo problems, try the Camera Corner Forum - answering photo questions is our specialty!

I hope you get the picture problem fixed soon so we can see some pictures! I would love to hear more about your bunny cake. I think my buns would like something like that. How did you make it?

[align=center]Bunny Birthday cake mix.[/align]
[align=left]This simple recipie can be personalised or tailored to your rabbits taste and still be great. ( Remember: NEVER let you rabbit eat Chocolate.)[/align]
[align=left]Ingredients:[/align]

• [align=left]Chopped carrot ( 1/2 of 1)[/align]

• [align=left]Handfull of raisins[/align]

• [align=left]A tiny bit of porridge[/align]

• [align=left]Some rabbit food[/align]

• [align=left]Dry seeded crackers[/align]

• [align=left]Anything else dry that your bunny perticulaly likes e.g. cereal or crackers.[/align]
[align=left]Method:[/align]

1. [align=left]Put porridge in saucepan with quite a bit of water.[/align]

2. [align=left]Cook the porridge till cooked (obviously! :p)[/align]

3. [align=left]Put in the carrot , raisins and cracker in. Crush the cracker before adding.[/align]

4. [align=left]Spoon into a ceramic fridge safe bowl and leave to set ing the fridge for about an hour.[/align]

5. [align=left]When you take it out the fridge it will slip out of the bowl. It will be very wet and slimy! If you lay some kitchen roll over it and dab it, it will dry out a bit.[/align]

6. [align=left]Let your bunny enjoy his cake but only a little bit at a time.[/align]
[align=left]Hope every body who makes it will leave feedback to wether or not their bunny liked it and any improvements or additional ingredients you added.[/align]
[align=left]Fuzzie rabbit:big wink:[/align]
[align=center][/align]

Latest posts

Back