Mister Fan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMALL S RABBITRY

Reaction score
I was just wondering if a mister fan would hurt a Mini Rex's fur (it is my show stock ) cause I know it isnt so bad on polish fubbut I have never used a mister fan on my Mini Rex a little info would be great Toby

I'm curious about this as well...it might ruin the fur after an extended period of time, but I don't know exactly.

I have seen breeders at shows lately spraying water on the Mini Rex coats (perhaps to keep loose fur down or something?) so perhaps a mister fan wouldn't hurt them, unless used constantly/they couldn't get away from the direct spray, etc.

Emily

Good point Emily I use water on there fur also at shows but what I was thinking of was putting the fans low towardes the ground or putting them up in the rafters so that the mist would be just that a mist but I dont want to mess there fur all up.............

I havemini-rex breeder friendsthat use swamp coolers and they put alot of moisture in the air.

Thanks I also had a friend that had the same thing I think I am going to build my own mister fans i will need a total of 4 and I have priced a mister convertion kit and they are like $70.00

Back