Missing the bunner....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterlilly0212

Reaction score
I haven't been away from Bailee for more than four days in months. Due to a health issue, I was hospitalized for 13 days, for which I obviously couldn't see him. After 13 I was discharged from the hospital but moved directly to a residential program setting. Where I have been for 7 days now. I miss him soooooo much I can't handle it. Luckily, my mom snuck him into the hospital the last day, so I got to cuddle with him in the car ride up to the residential center..... But that was only about 2 hrs.

I miss him. My little Bailee....

Hard missing and being away from your loved ones (fur or not).. Do you have a photo to keep with you? Laptop to reach out during this time of trial you are going through? Know it must be hard and will put down on the prayer list.. Have Mom sneak him in whenever possible! :)

I can relate a lot to that, and I'm really sorry for how you feel. When I was in hospital the staff thankfully allowed my parents to bring bunny visitors when they came, so twice a day I got to see a bunny friend (I only had 7 at the time, but only 3 ever came). They also wanted to admit me into hospital for a year for specific treatment and I told them absolutely no way, lol, because I wouldn't cope without my buns.

What is your residential place like? Will they allow animal visits? Are you allowed trips home at all? Could you do anything with animals while you are there? I know that wouldn't be Bailee, but sometimes any animal contact can help.

I get to go home for a day to see Bailee on Sunday!!!! I am sooooooo excited! :)

And no- the place I am in doesn't allow for animal visits or do animal therapy... :(

Thanks for your support...

Hope your feeling better,

I think that sad that the hospital won't let you be with your bunny,:bigtears:Hospital can be very pumpis and stuck up. More power with you for you to get better and be home with your bunny.

:bunny19Hospitals are filled with stupid nurses and stupid lame doctors.

get better soon please..

Buneary49 wrote:
Hope your feeling better,

I think that sad that the hospital won't let you be with your bunny,:bigtears:Hospital can be very pumpis and stuck up. More power with you for you to get better and  be home with your bunny.

:bunny19Hospitals are filled with stupid nurses and stupid lame doctors.

get better soon please..

doctors and nursers are also following protocal like everywhere else so u can't really blame them..

I know how u feel water when my sister and I went to churchill, on the train their and back on the train, i missed the buns so much :( i was so happy to get back home and huggle and love them!

So sorry! Hope you feel better soon. I know what you mean. I can't think about leaving the bunnies behind when I go on vacation (to my parents') because even if I got a sitter I'd miss them too much.

That's so sad. Why don't they allow animal therapy visits?:(

I'm glad you get to see him this weekend! Maybe it will help a little if you can put a bunch of pictures up in your room. I hope you get better soon!

:hug:

Home care is better, Please get well and be with your bunny.

forgive me please ,but hospital have negtive feedbacks and negtive engeries.

Latest posts

Back