Misinformation about rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats great that they're trying to pass that law! I don't know what that means for the people who live there that have rabbits, but at least it will stop the rabbit sales on the streets and in the markets and stuff.
Thanks for sharing that with us!

How wonderful! It's great they are protecting the animals like that, hopefully it will spread.

Here you have to have a permit for a chinchilla. I'm not sure why. I have to keep proof that I got my turtles from a rescue and they are not wild caught or I would need special permits for them.

You probably have to have a permit to own a chinchilla so they know you're not going to make a coat or gloves out of them! That would be my thought.

Oh and today for some animal bs. My mom lives in an apartment complex with my grandma. The lady below them has a cat that she took in from the complex that someone left behind when they moved. As it turns out, there is a tom cat out there that my mom thought the lady was feeding. The woman's husband won't let her bring the tom cat in the house and the apartment doesn't want them to feed it.
My mom said F that and she's feeding it. They want it to go away and starving it is clearly the answer to get the cat to go away. My mom won't stand for that, and won't watch it wither away to nothing.
Its just a bunch of crap!

Man my apartment complex did that to me too. I took over feeding the ferals after my neighbor moved and my apartment manager asked me to stop because they were leaving fleas behind. People were getting grossed out by the fleas. Oh like the million cigarette butts EVERY WHERE including in my plants isn't gross? Or the bed bugs that one neighbor brought home? Or the dog s*** that no one picks up but feels free to leave it outside my big bay window? Sorry haha That has been a big pain in my side for ages. That manager left so the dog poop and bed bugs were taking care of. Cigarette butts are still a little bit of an issue.

We used to live in this apartment where the neighbors downstairs used to throw their rib bones and their chicken bones out into the parking lot. My dogs would try to eat them. It was horrible.

Aaaah why do people do that? I have one neighbor who let their cat free roam and the cat has been using my one planter box as a litter box. I've been thinking of planting cacti in it. haha.

my biggest problem is when people get a pet and then after sometime just decide that they dont want it for whatever reason. i recently have had to deal with this. i understand when circumstance dont allow you to keep your pet and you exhaust all resources trying to keep them, but if you cant sometimes you cant. one of my friends had a dog that was a puppy not neutered and they never trained him. instead they complained that he was destructive and he would poop in the house and pee too chew things. but they never did anythign really to stop that behaviour or change it or even try to understand it and just gave him away.

my family does that alot too which is how i ended up with my snake they stopped carign for him and he has a sad story but hes better now and doing great! (he actually shed gain today ive had him for 2 years now) but they get an animal and then after the novelty wears off they try and give me the animal if i have room or the ability i take it but i cant have any dogs or cats. (we have a cat who has felv so we cant have any other cats we dont want it to be transmitted he was an outdoor cat and now he has to be indoor so he wont transmit the virus to any others. but he still tries to escape he really doesnt like being indoors but its best for him and everyone else)

pets become part of your family and they are part of your family when you accept them into your home and heart they should be there forever.

Latest posts

Back