miracles do happen :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlzilla

Reaction score
woe is me. i only just got my car a few weeks ago and the other day when i was driving, the cam belt snapped and now my car is in the shop :( i'm very lucky though because i had only JUST gone through a major busy intersection near my house and turned into my street when the cam belt broke. if it had happened at the intersection i possibly would have gotten hit by another car. and a very nice man driving past saw i needed help so he stopped and helped me get my car off the road (there was no way i was pushing it off the road by myself, it's a big car!). so yeah, i think god was looking out for me that day, making sure i got through the intersection ok and then sending a lovely stranger to help me :)

and what's even better - my sister-in-law is getting a new car in a week so she is giving me her car! it's a much newer flasher model worth several thousand more than mine and is in mint condition. i'm very lucky to have such a generous sister-in-law. so yes, what began as me thinking, "oh hell, i'm car-less!" has ended with, "woah, god just landed a newer better car in my lap!" lmao i just pictured a car actually landing in my lap. that would hurt.

anyway, it will be great to finally have a car again after having to use public transport this week. my best friend lives rurally and he's used up most of his petrolcoming to pickme upso that i don't have to catch buses out to his place all the time lol :)

Latest posts

Back