Miracle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Randy :(

I'm so sorry. She needed you and you gave her some good years after the tragedy!

RIP little one.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving her such wonderful care and so much love after life gave her such a tragedy. She is another example of the great work you do! RIP, Miracle. As someone said, she's probably joined her first family now, and I'm sure they are so happy with the care she received from you.

I'm so sorry about the loss of Miracle.

That was such a terrible tragedy for her to go through. But she had a wonderful home with you.

Her story really touched me. :cry1:

:rip::rainbow:Sweet Miracle.

Karlee :cry2

:bigtears:

That made me cry. I remember the story... God what a true tragedy. She has gone to join her family indeed.

:cry4:Binky free precious soul:rainbow:

I'm sorry Randy. I'm sure this one was special to you.

:rainbow::sad: now she can be with her human family, that was so sad, and it is so sad to hear that she didnt make it. Randy so sorry for your loss

what a strong and beautiful spirit she had. her story is inspiring to humans and animals alike.

binky free, miracle.

:bigtears:I'm so sorry for your loss, Randy. You were so awesome to try so hard with Miracle, and gave her so much love. She knew what it was like to be cared for and loved unconditionally after all that she lost....Thanks for all you do. :pray:being lifted for you. She was indeed a beautiful girl.

I'm so sorry. I just read Miracle's story...how very tragic. Luckily, you gave her another chance at happiness. She truly was a miracle. Rest in peace Miracle :rainbow:

Oh Randy, this is so very sad. I remember Miracle's story, and how she made the best of things. I am so pleased that she was able to have your love and care for the remainder of her days.

I am so sorry. God Bless, Miracle. Join your family.

Jan

Latest posts

Back