Minnesota Madness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol the shy ones are always secretly the best. :) my Fallow's a shy bun

I keep forgetting to tell u that I finished Rosemary's Book It was good but a twist in there I was totally not expecting

hmmm rosemarys book?? i think you told me about the clan bear ones, but not about any other ones your reading right now

Rosematy Van Deuren...is a RO member but also wrote a book called "Basajaun" Its a rabbit book. It's like 10.00 through amazon or if you go to her website u can buy it for 14.00 and have her autograph. I did that and she made the cutest drawing on it too. It was sweet.

hmm whats it about?

LOL well like care of stories of them?

fuzz16 wrote:
LOL well like care of stories of them?
HUH??? not sure what that ment??

But it is a cute story of a little girl and a bunch of wild rabbits. How 1 bunny in particular befriends her and how they help each other.

awww that sounds like a cute story

): poor girl...she sounds like an amazing little thing. i love New Zealands...I've already decided my next bun will be a NZ...possibly one of Fallow's sister's. He has a REW sister. just wish I could have her ): but no more bunnies right now

Monty

Monty21010.jpg

2Monty21010.jpg

1Monty21010.jpg

Rose

2Rose21010.jpg

Rose21010.jpg

1Rose21010.jpg

LOL wow...she does have a huge dewlap!! and she really is super pretty, her coloring is beautiful

Latest posts

Back