Minimum size for xpen?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plymothian_Sophie

Reaction score
Okay so I was going to get Truffles a shed with a large outdoor run in the garden and have decided against this due to the amount of Birds of Prey we get in/near our garden
So I was just curious as to the minimum requirement for an zone, her xpen will be mainly for sleeping in overnight and whilst I'm at work, as she will have free roam during the day. I was thinking of getting a 3 foot by 3 or a 3 x 4 but wasn't sure if this was big enough? What is every bodies opinions on this??

What size is she?

I believe in bigger is better when it comes to rabbit containment. You'd be surprised how high they can jump. And you never know when a bun might try it even if your bun has never showed interest in jumping anything before.

What size is she?

I believe in bigger is better when it comes to rabbit containment. You'd be surprised how high they can jump. And you never know when a bun might try it even if your bun has never showed interest in jumping anything before.

She is a mini lop

Maybe this size would do.... I am SO going to build one when I buy my next house.
hh1.jpg

Back