Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budgirl9

Reaction score
Hello everyone recently i was thinking about getting a angora rabbit, but i think about how their fur would be floating around and with my husband having allergies. i think getting a rabbit with less hair would be better. so i have decide on a mini rex. but i would like some information on them. do they have great personalities and easy to train, anything you can think of. thank you

I adore my mini rex. I also have an angora and you are correct that hair is everywhere with him, particularly compared to the rex. Gary is very smart and has a clownish personality. When I was home sick he would nose bonk my hand to make sure I was paying attention and then do the silliest things to make me laugh. He is also a therapy bun.

3623.jpg

Mini Rex have great personalities. I've bred them for 5 years and still have a doe and a buck in my barn. Dusty, my buck, is extremely affectionate and loves attention. He is always at the front of his cage begging for food and nose rubs. He lets the little girls my sister babysits tug on him, hold him, and give him loves and he doesn't bite or get aggressive toward them.

They really have a great personality over all. I've had MR that potty trained themselves, so they are pretty easy to train. :)

Here's my buck, Dusty:
dusty.jpg

Mini Rex also have a thing for playing in their water dishes - at least Dusty and my last two litters have. Dusty will flick water at me and is constantly standing in his water dish.

Emily

I am so excited in about 4 weeks i will be getting my first min rex, i am hoping the one i want is a female black and white or a brown and white. i will post pictures when i receive my little bunny.

I adore my mini Rex. She's very affectionate and loves to groom and be groomed. They're a bit cheeky but oh so cute so I can forgive. And they do like playing in water, Toki stands in her water for no apparent reason.

Mini-rex will always have a special place in my heart. I think they are wonderful. The softness of their coat is just unbeatable! Congrats, I hope you will be very happy with your bun when you get him/her.

Angora's are work. I have to brush my girl about 3 times a week, if I skip a beat she'll matt, but her fur is not everywhere. Its no where actually lol only when I groom her.

Mini rex are adorable too.

I dont have a mini Rex. I have a standard Rex and she is amazing. I love the rex breed. They are so sweet and so soft :) You cant resist petting them

Heres my Olivia
SAM_2185.jpg

I love my Mini Rex! :) They're quite sweet and learn pretty fast. I had one that would go back in her house upon command. :)

i love all the pictures of your rabbits, i went to visit my new future rabbits today they are all so cute it will be hard to choice i will be getting 2 females. as soon as i went up to their cage they all looked up at me 2 weeks till i get my little rexs i am sooooo excited will post pictures when i get them.

Latest posts

Back