Mini Rex

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely look at the MR standard and read through and see what a good show quality rabbit should be like.

I personally want great density to the fur, and a real nice plush coat, too. I look for well rounded hindquarters and great shoulders, head and ears. Personality is a plus, too, but type should be most imporant. Most Mini Rex already have a superior personality anways, ;).

Emily

Well with most does new to breeding, you will usually lose the first litter. Other than that, I have not had any complications. With Sage's first litter, which she lost, I think there were four kits; as well with her next live litter, there were four. Mini Rex are a dwarf breed though, so they are susceptible to having peanuts, which will most likely die within the first 2 weeks.

I'd take a guess that they can have anywhere from 3 to 6 kits. ;)My doe birthed 4 and weaned all 4 out of her last litter. ;) Hoping for the same with my upcoming litters!!

Emily

Latest posts

Back