Mini Rex Size

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well benji isnt 8weeks anymore,hes about 3monthsnow,he weighs just over 1.8pounds,i wish i could help but im not reallysure about the breed itself!

i just know when benji was 8 weeks he was small and had short fur.sorry this is no good!

kim x

I'm not sure why I didn't think about thisyesterday but I just called the place where we bought her, they gave methe name and number of the breeder so I am going to gvie him a coupleof hours to get up and moving this morning then I am going to call himto find out the details. Then I will know exactly when shewas born and all of the other details.

I will let you know after I talk to him.

Thanks,

Joy

Okay, well I talked to the breeder. Iknow you are not going to like some of this because I thought it wasstrange and I don't know alot about buns.

He said she was born 1/07/07 so she is not even 8 weeks old.Her father is a tri color mini rex, weighs 3.5-3.75 pounds, her motheris a caster (?) mini rex weighs about 3.5. He askedwhat I was feeding her, I said pellets and a mix of timothy and alfalfahay, he said " well that will make her urine a darkened color, shemight like to have mini shredded wheat instead of the hay"????????? He did say that she shouldn't have the pellets withall of the other crap mixed in with it so that was good, but he alsosaid to go to walmart and get one that didn't have the other stuff init...he thought Kaytee brand. I'm thinking that isn't thebest.

He said Lucy could have veggies now.....just little bits......and shewould like a carrot but would love sweet potato.

Thats about it, then his cell phone went dead. What do you think?

Back