MINI-REX Maddness -(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my babies

SANY0426.jpg

This is ammo with his buddy pipper the dwarf mix

SANY0428.jpg

This is angel, she's a lover

SANY0429.jpg

This is gwen, so pertty

SANY0433.jpg

and this is maverick hes a sweetie too

kherrmann3 wrote:
I wanted to pet all of these rabbits at the fair... They all looked so snorgle-able!
1006880.jpg

1006914.jpg

1006917t.jpg

1006918.jpg

OH Muh Gosh! The tort is sooo cute! I think he/she just made me decide to get back into minis!

Of course the rest are adorable but that lil guy is sooo darned cute!

Okay, Now I know I say how much I like lot's of the bunnies here on RO but I must say Maverick is one of the most beautiful bunnies I have ever seen :inlove::inlove::inlove:

What is the correct name for his type of markings/coloring?

Good thing you don't live closer I would have to bunnynap him :biggrin2:

Here are some pics of my Mini Rex buddies. The girl on the chair, Lexi,is a young Castor doe. The guy in the grass, Mocha Java,is a Tortoise buck. The kids with Lexi in the outside play yard are Black Otters, a Blue & a Black .

Lexi6weeksold.jpg

Javaportrait2.jpg

Lexifriends.jpg

OnyxQuinn2.jpg

I was pretty excited to find a mini rex thread here; I'm such a fan of the breed! And it was so fun to look through everyone's pics-- what a bunch of handsome, adorablebuns!! :D I wanted to share afew pics of my mini rex, Hazel (a boy):
1hazelro.jpg

2hazelro.jpg

6hazelro.jpg

such cute rexy pics - especially the 'puffball ' one. salad dressing springs to mind. sorry! really bad pun, my rexes will have words with me later..

thank you for sharing:bunnydance:

I just want to kiss his snout!

Our Mini Rex, Zoe, tips her nose upward like this to be kissed. We call this move "Princess Zoe Mode." Then we quote The Godfather, altering the line a bit: "Kiss thesnout!" ;)

RosemaryVanDeuren wrote:

Here is my Benny, Benny the Bun, or Benjamin when he is being bad,lol. Here he is with his Wife
BELLNBEN.jpg

Here he is being sexy, while grooming himself

HPIM3873.jpg

Here he is when he first came to me
HPIM3865.jpg

Benny was suppose to be a foster, we saved him a trip to the local humane society from a lady at my hubbys work. She didnt have enough time for him and enough space, i shall leave it at that. I do send her pics and am glad that she can see how he is living now,lol, evil i know. When trying to bond Belle and Charger and thinking that it wouldnt work cause of both their personalities we tried Benny and her and the rest is history,lol. I have come to find out how mischievous Rex's can be,lol. He nearly killed himself the other night when he figured out that the pen wasn't attached to the cage and jumped and got himself wedged in between,lol. He use to have a lid on his cage because he jumped out once and nearly landed on my desk,lol. He has been periscoping lately and i am thinking he is contemplating jumping out so if he does we will have to put something on top of the pen to keep him in,lol

This is Oz Man

DSC01183-1.jpg

This is Moonstone

DSC01188.jpg

and this is Kooky

DSC01200.jpg

Kooky again

DSC01214.jpg

these were taken the day they came home, ill get better pics soon!

Back