Mini Rex Litter had Arrived!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minirexmama

Reaction score

I have been trying to get my rabbitry sarted up and have had two breedings with no babies so far. Today though my REW mini rex Snowbell had Christmas Eve babies! I'm so happy-I just did a quick peek because it's so cold out, but there are 4-they all looked black but could also be otter. I was hoping for a variety, but as long as they are healthy, we'll go from there! Will post pics as it warms up a bit-in a few days.

Oh I'm so sorry :( With our odd cold snap here I was worried that I would wake up to ice cold babies, but Snowbell pulled extra fur and they are nice and cozy.

The doe in my avatar though has been bred two times, but isn't taking with the Winter weather. I want babies from her so badly!

Aw that's good, I think my babies died because of the first time momma thing, she seemed to have been trampling them and stuff. Your so lucky, mini rex babies, what a great pressie from your buns!

The buck is black with a very strong otter background, and the REW also has a strong otter background.

Well, I just went out and all 4 kits are dead. One looks like it just died-I put it on a heating pad, but I don't have much hope. I think maybe the doe stopped feeding them-not sure why. None of my does will take to breeding right now, so I'm going to do some stuff to boost them and try breeding in a few weeks. It's so sad to see such tiny babies die.

Latest posts

Back