Mini Rex doe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze_Amita

Reaction score
I go ta new doe. to me she looked good, nice fur and density

P2230004.jpg

I know the images aren't the best. I was loosing wayy too much light in the barn for the camera to focus correctly.

She's a blue otter- not opal this time! What do I have to watch with the nails? That was my only concern, I wasn't up to speed on nail colors, she's got some light nails on her back feet that co-inside with the lighter on the insides of her back legs.

P2230005.jpg

P2230006.jpg

She is a bit out of coat condition, almost a year old and proven producer already, she's had one litter. her breeder was thinking of showing her again hence why she didn't breed her again, but then had a litter of babies that also showed high promise so she gave me a call about her.

I'll replace these photo's tomorrow when I get better ones She's out of a blue and broken black otter- my Gwenyth's sister

What do you all think? GO ahead and let me know what you are thinking.

She looks a little low in the shoulders, has good depth and width. Nice topline and hindquarters are well rounded.

Not sure about the toenails though.

Sorry, I seriously meant to get these uploaded days ago.

P2240016.jpg

not nearly as fuzzy an image and Smokie was way more willing to work with me once she had settled.

P2240015.jpg

P2240012.jpg

Here's what I mean about the toe nails, I knew it had been a few light/white nails I thought they had been on a hind foot, they're on a front. I was going to bring her to the March 6th show with me, but she's not tattooed and she might be bred. Unless someone on here will be there and have a EZtat or something that I can pay ya ot put one in her ear, she'll probably end up staying home and if the white nails are a DQ

P2240019.jpg

Back